On December 4th Team Pennsylvania Foundation joined the Department of Community and Economic Development, the PA State Council of the Society for Human Resource Management and the Central Penn Business Journal in announcing the rankings of Pennsylvania’s 100 Best Places to Work. The list is made up of 72 small/medium-sized companies of 25-250 employees and 28 large-sized companies having at least 251 employees.

Ranking was determined by combining scores companies received in a two-part evaluation process. An employee survey designed to measure employee experience made up 75% of the score. Companies were also appraised for policies, practices, philosophies, systems and demographics, which comprised the remaining 25% of the total score.

We are proud to have been ranked at number 48 of the Best Small/Medium Sized Places to Work in PA our first year participating in the program. “This survey process provided valuable insight about what we’re doing right for our employees and where there’s room for improvement,” Liquid President & CEO Jim Ludlow said. “I have always striven to make Liquid a great place to work. Receiving this honor is a validation of those efforts, and the data is a valuable tool to aid in continually improving our practices.”

The survey and awards program, performed by a partnership of Pennsylvania organizations led by Team Pennsylvania Foundation, was designed to identify, recognize and honor the best places of employment in Pennsylvania, who are benefiting the state's economy and its workforce.

To be considered, companies had to fulfill the following eligibility requirements:

  • Be a for-profit or not-for-profit business
  • Be a publicly or privately held business
  • Have a facility in Pennsylvania
  • Have at least 25 employees working in Pennsylvania
  • Be in business a minimum of one year.

The program is a public/private partnership between Team Pennsylvania Foundation, the Pennsylvania Department of Community and Economic Development, the Pennsylvania State Council of the Society for Human Resource Management, and the Central Penn Business Journal.

Liquid Interactive

About Liquid Interactive

Liquid is a leading interactive marketing agency specializing in interactive strategy and marketing, user experience (UX) design, creative website design and development, complex business applications, broadcast and video production, and mobile and interactive technologies. Headquartered in the Lehigh Valley (PA) with a satellite office in Greensboro, NC, Liquid serves national and global brands, Fortune 1000 and F100 clients, and non-profits.

Published Dec 09, 2014