The Account Executive acts as a key link between Liquid and its clients. It this role, you will strive to understand the client’s goals, then work with internal teams to develop and sell an effective solution for the client. You are responsible for generating sales with new and existing clients. Excellent communication and customer service skills are essential.
- Meet or exceed sales goals.
- Manage the entire sales cycle from finding a client to securing a deal.
- Develop new sales opportunities through networking and turn them into long term partnerships.
- Serve as a consultant to our clients in the development and execution of marketing programs.
- Provide after-sales support to customers.
- Track all sales activities and pipeline projections within CRM.
- Develop expert knowledge of Liquid's service offerings.
- Some travel. Predominantly day-travel to call on prospective and existing client-partners.
- Proven experience as an Account Executive, or in other sales/customer service role.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- A working knowledge and understanding of digital/interactive marketing.
- Excellent verbal and written communication/presentation skills and the ability to build relationships.
- Attention to detail, organizational and time-management skills
- Work effectively both independently and in collaboration with others.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Understanding of market research, sales and negotiating principles.