Ensure a consistent product and project vision, from initial strategic/client requirements to validation of product launch, adoption/marketing, and maintenance, and help inform future strategic decisions for client digital solutions.
- Defining high-level product scope (features and functions that characterize a client product) during Research & Assessment phase
- Facilitating agreement/approval on scope from business stakeholders
- Discovering and describing project objectives, project scope, functional/data/content/UX requirements, and interfaces throughout Business Assessment, Strategy, and Solution Definition/Design phases
- Documenting requirements for stakeholder review
- Updating and managing requirements until final stakeholder sign-off
- Ensuring product deliverables are aligned with project(s)
- Writing/verifying user stories and acceptance criteria
- Supporting development of test cases/plans
- 3-5 years solid experience as a Business Analyst – Required
- 1-3 years of experience in agency environment – Required
- Convey ideas clearly and tailor communication based on selected audience (technical and non-technical).
- Strong attention to detail and consistency.
- Familiarity with UX and functionality best practices on the web and mobile devices; also with content management systems.
- Ability to work effectively with end-users, project teams, management, and external clients with minimum supervision.
- Strong time management, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- An effective communicator both verbally and in written word.
- Ability to collaborate with a team or work autonomously.
- Comfortable working in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
- Enjoy working as a member of a complex and highly motivated team of experts.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks with multiple priorities on demand.
- Willing to accommodate work schedule and works extra hours to meet crucial project deadlines as required.