Forget coffee runs and twiddling your thumbs, and say hello to Cake Days and lawn game Olympics. An internship at Liquid is a great way to get agency experience working on a variety of tasks. As a Digital Marketing intern at Liquid, you’ll gain new skills by working on internal exercises and supporting the Liquid team on client deliverables. Through this internship, you’ll gain experience in social media marketing, PPC, display advertising, SEO, digital campaigns and more.
- Management of social media channels, including but not limited to following a detailed posting schedule and engaging with fans and followers
- On-going monitoring of analytics
- Copywriting for social media, campaign landing pages and more
- Build detailed campaign reports
- Assist in client discovery, analysis and strategic planning efforts
- Assist with creating presentations
- Research surrounding the latest industry changes
- Experimenting with new techniques and technologies
- Competitive monitoring
- Understanding of social media channels, including but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, Instagram
- Familiarity with Google Analytics and interpreting other analytics data
- Commitment to a work schedule
- Excellent writer and communicator
- Strong attention to detail
- Flexibility and willingness to help in various areas of the company
- Creativity and the ability to deliver results in a fast-paced environment
- Self-starter and highly organized
- Works and plays well with others
Recent college graduates as well as current juniors and seniors are encouraged to apply. Many Liquid interns become full-time employees after graduation.
Send your resume and cover letters over, and let's chat!