The Digital Marketing Strategist at Liquid Interactive will work with the Strategy and Insight department to create, implement and monitor digital marketing campaigns and strategies for global clients.
- Working with internal team and clients to build comprehensive digital marketing strategies.
- Creating, implementing and managing social media, SEO, PPC and display advertising campaigns.
- Monitoring success of social media, SEO, SEM and other marketing strategies that have been implemented and recommending improvements aimed at delivering better results for the client.
- Creating detailed reports using campaign data and Google Analytics.
- Working closely with User Experience team during website design projects to recommend site content that will adhere to SEO best practices and effectively convey client's message.
- Monitor competitors of clients for activity, trends and create competitive analysis reports.
- Building targeted content strategies that span website and experiences, including defining messaging, content development needs, and content management plans.
- Experimenting with new techniques and technologies to increase the effectiveness of campaigns. Identifying, interpreting and capitalizing on new trends.
- Constructing basic Interaction Design deliverables, including wireframes, to visually communicate digital marketing and content design strategies.
- Marketing, PR or Technology background.
- Social media management experience.
- Google Analytics experience.
- Familiarity with wireframing and prototyping tools, including Microsoft Visio, Axure RP and OmniGraffle.
- Knowledgeable in Search Engine Optimization and PPC Marketing.
- Writing skills.
- A natural networker that enjoys connecting people, content and ideas using the latest technology.
- Hands-on experience writing/editing content which adheres to SEO best practices.
- Online Display Advertising knowledge.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.