From brainstorming through implementation, Liquid’s Interaction Designers create and establish workflows and interaction processes for client projects based on established strategy, content, and goals. Interaction Designers influence the overall user experience of each project through creating wireframes and interactive prototypes outlining the intended functionality, placement, and prioritization of components, pages, and screens. Liquid’s Interaction Designers have the ability to quickly grasp and distill highly complex matters into clean, understandable solutions.
- Create wireframes and interactive, functional prototypes for websites and applications based on functional documentation, strategy, content, and goals.
- Collaborate with clients and have a driving passion for innovative solutions that can deliver practical, sustainable results.
- Understand and interpret the goals of the project to solve creatively.
- Employ user-centric design techniques including evaluation of current practices and examination of website analytics reports in addition to competitive assessment and analysis.
- Present and explain information to internal teams and to clients in a way that establishes rapport, persuades others, and promotes understanding.
- Develop the organization and execution of consistent, logical and intuitive user experiences based on client requirements and best practices for navigation, usability and design.
- Complete projects according to approved timelines and client specifications.
- Responsible for proper, timely and professional resolution of all client and service related issues.
- Contribute knowledge and share experiences with fellow team members.
- Perform as a role model, exhibiting professional level performance, work results, and demeanor.
- Familiarity with user-centered design principles.
- Familiarity with principles of web design and development.
- Fluency in principles and best practices for Interaction Design (IxD) and User Experience (UX) Design.
- Experience in designing and organizing large websites (1000+ pages).
- Ability to translate usability test data into actionable recommendations.
- Attention to detail and consistency.
- Strong time management, communicative, and interpersonal skills.
- 1-2 years of experience in an agency environment.
- 1-2 years of experience in usability or related fields.
- Ability to demonstrate fluency with Interaction Design software such as Axure RP.
- Ability to perform rapid prototyping in HTML5.
- Ability to both give and take constructive criticism.
- Ability to collaborate with a team or work autonomously.
- Ability to work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work as a member of a complex and highly motivated team of experts.