Define, architect and build secure, data-driven and/or transactional mobile applications. Using industry standard tools and best practices create scalable, reliable solutions that are easy to test, deploy and maintain as a team. Build mobile applications from scratch using native and cross-platform SDKs. Transform creative layouts into responsive mobile user interfaces for diverse form factors. Integrate and aggregate external data services for connected apps.
- Implement new client solutions for designated target platforms and technologies using Liquid standard development tools.
- Create functional and technical specification documentation.
- Utilize appropriate frameworks to accomplish project goals.
- Define and develop server side data services.
- Stage and test connected mobile apps.
- Deploy into public and enterprise app stores.
- Have excellent working knowledge and experience in developing native applications for either iOS or Android.
- .NET and BlackBerry experience are a plus but not required.
- OpenGL ES experience a plus but not required.
- Consistently submit changes to source control with changes noted.
- Maintain high standard of quality in UX design and implementation.
- Implement content with zero editorial errors (spelling, grammar, client taxonomy).
- Self-assess and correct work without impacting project schedule.
- Communicate effectively.
- Efficiently work in the time provided.
- Track time and provide status updates.
- Be proactive in resolving project roadblocks to prevent missed deadlines.
- Stay current and self-educate with tools and resources of the industry.
- Maintain high ethical standards in the work place.
- Be an effective communicator both with both the verbal and written word.
- Work effectively both independently and collaboratively.
- Consistently demonstrate enthusiasm, creative problem solving skills and obsession with detail.
- Switch gears quickly and juggle multiple concurrent projects.
- Respond quickly as needed under demanding deadlines.