Responsible for the coordination and completion of projects for assigned clients. Oversees all aspects of projects. Accountable for managing timelines, deadlines, scope, client approvals and the overall quality of work performed. The Project Manager serves as the primary point of contact for client-assigned projects and ensuring that each client relationship remains a healthy and productive one. Works closely with Account Executives and all Liquid associates as needed to ensure project success. A high degree of creativity, judgment and latitude is expected. Attention to detail is required.
- Organize and prioritize projects, assign daily tasks and manage task workload for the associates in order to complete projects within client-approved deadlines.
- Manage scope and budget of all assigned or initiated projects.
- Initiate and lead project kick-off, project milestone and debrief meetings.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for client and Account Executive in relation to managed projects.
- Build long-term client relationships by consistently meeting expectations and offering innovative solutions.
- Provide consistent feedback and reports to the Director of Project Management and Account Executives.
- Seek constant improvement, more efficient and less expensive ways and means in work processes.
- Maintain high ethical standards in the workplace.
- Promptly report all irregular issues and problems to the Director of Project Management and Account Executives for solution.
- Maintain good communication and working relationships within the Project Management team, fellow associates and clients.
- Have excellent communication skills in both the verbal and written word, with the ability to thoughtfully articulate direction.
- Work effectively both independently and collaboratively.
- Consistently demonstrate enthusiasm, creative problem solving skills and obsession to detail.
- Perform billing and collection related assistance as needed.
- Multitask and switch gears quickly and juggle multiple concurrent projects.
- Respond urgently as needed under demanding deadlines.
- Compose statements of work, per client requests.