As a Project Manager at Liquid, your main objective is to be the “Air Traffic Control” of all projects entering and exiting the company ecosystem. This role requires you to provide a high level of structure to all projects, manage both internal and client expectations using exceptional communication skills, and to guide a highly collaborative team environment that results in project success for the client and profit retention for the organization.
- Lead project stakeholders and manage projects dependent upon cross-functional teams consisting of programmers, content writers, web developers, designers, artists and advertising professionals.
- Establish project structure, financials, dependencies, and timelines using corporate software systems.
- Initiate both internal and client meetings throughout the project. Distribute agendas, document meeting outcomes, and communicate action items clearly.
- Identify potential scope changes, initiate the internal review process, and manage the communication of scope change impact to the client with the Account Executive.
- Collaborate with Account Executives to understand and manage client expectations, coordinate the validation of deliverables, and ensure the overall satisfaction of the client, thus allowing for future business opportunity.
- Collaborate with the internal Operations Team to coordinate the timely delivery of project tasks, create smooth internal hand-offs, and deliver on-time results to the client.
- Collaborate with the PM Team Lead to track the success of each project based on client expectations, timeline commitments and target profit metrics established by the company.
- Ensure that time logging and general project data is accurate daily for all projects as this data is central to corporate KPI reporting.
- Review statements of work for assigned clients to ensure projects are scoped properly prior to sales and implementation.
- Identify, document and further communicate all potential project overages to the PM Team Lead upon discovery.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- 1-2 years Project Management experience, preferably in an agency setting
- Strong computer skills inclusive of the MS office suite and common Project Management software
- Strong oral and written communication skills including the ability to convey ideas both inside and outside of the organization
- Ability to work as part of a diverse, cross-functional team
- Strong leadership skills and the ability to drive team members to their best performance
- Ability to manage multiple projects while working in an environment of tight deadlines