Craft beautiful designs while also having a deep understanding of how websites and applications should work and feel. Work closely with UX & Interaction Designers to establish all visual aspects of user-friendly, responsive websites and applications based on pre-defined project scope and audience goals. Present and explain design concepts and thinking to clients and internal team. Promote Liquid’s design-driven culture internally.
- Work closely with Liquid’s Design team to create beautiful, responsive visual designs.
- Collaborate with clients and have a driving passion for innovative solutions that can deliver practical, sustainable results.
- Understand and interpret the goals of the project to solve creatively within scope.
- Employ user-centric design techniques based off UX & Interaction Design materials, which may include wireframes, information architecture, functional documentation, and other requirements.
- Collaborate with Liquid’s Technology team to craft designs that use modern development standards and processes.
- Present and explain information to clients and Liquid’s internal team in a way that establishes rapport, persuades others and promotes understanding.
- Exhibit the maturity and polished consultative skills necessary to influence business and IT leaders at senior levels.
- Develop the organization and execution of a consistent, logical and intuitive user interfaces for web and mobile projects based on client requirements and best practices for navigation, usability and design.
- Complete projects according to approved timelines, scope, and client specifications.
- Contribute knowledge and share experiences with fellow team members.
- Perform as a role model, exhibiting professional level performance, work results, and demeanor.
- Be familiar with best practices on the web and all mobile devices.
- Possess fluency in principles and best practices for UX-centric design.
- Translate UX & Interaction Design deliverables into well-polished, developer-ready designs for any device or platform.
- Possess attention to detail and consistency.
- Work with strong time management, communicative, and interpersonal skills.
- Have experience and intimate knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator.
- Possess a minimum of three years’ experience in an agency environment.
- Be an effective communicator both verbally and in written word.
- Give and take constructive criticism.
- Collaborate with a team or work autonomously.
- Work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
- Work as a member of a complex and highly motivated team of experts.