Design and build secure, data-driven and/or transactional web applications. Using industry standard tools and best practices, create scalable, reliable solutions that are easy to test, deploy and maintain as part of a team.
- Function as the client SME, providing recommendations and solutions from a technical perspective.
- Participate in client brainstorming and status meetings.
- Provide scope for use in project pricing.
- Responsible for the overall technical design and development effort.
- Provide technical documentation and direction as required for each project.
- Manage the work of both internal and external resources to completion of technical deliverables to the project team.
- Partner with Account Executive and Project Manager in delivering successful and profitable projects that exceed client expectations.
- Mentor junior level programmers.
- Have excellent critical thinking skills.
- Take ownership and responsibility for the success of the project.
- Experience with PHP and PHP-based CMS systems such as Wordpress, Joomla, and Drupal is a plus.
- Consistently submit changes to source control with changes noted.
- Communicate effectively with other members of the project team.
- Efficiently work in the time provided.
- Be proactive in resolving project roadblocks to prevent missed deadlines.
- Stay current and self-educate with tools and resources of the industry.
- Maintain high ethical standards in the work place.
- Be an effective communicator with both the verbal and written word.
- Consistently demonstrate enthusiasm, creative problem solving skills and obsession with detail.
- Switch gears quickly and juggle multiple concurrent projects.
- Respond quickly as needed under demanding deadlines in support of clients.