Define, architect and build secure, data-driven and/or transactional web applications. Using industry standard tools and best practices, create scalable, reliable solutions that are easy to test, deploy and maintain as a team.
- Implement new client solutions for designated target platforms and technologies using Liquid standard development tools.
- Maintain and change current and legacy web applications.
- Create functional and technical specification documentation.
- Transform static or dynamic page layouts into content ready HTML templates.
- Refine and integrate provided content into site architecture for CMS or stand-alone websites.
- Mentor junior level programmers.
- Function as SME.
- Experience with PHP and PHP-based CMS systems such as Wordpress, Joomla, and Drupal is a plus.
- Consistently submit changes to source control with changes noted.
- Implement content with zero editorial errors (spelling, grammar, client taxonomy).
- Self-assess and correct work without impacting project schedule.
- Communicate effectively with other members of the project team.
- Efficiently work in the time provided.
- Be proactive in resolving project roadblocks to prevent missed deadlines.
- Stay current and self-educate with tools and resources of the industry.
- Maintain high ethical standards in the work place.
- Be an effective communicator with both the verbal and written word.
- Work effectively both independently and collaboratively.
- Consistently demonstrate enthusiasm, creative problem solving skills and obsession with detail.
- Switch gears quickly and juggle multiple concurrent projects.
- Respond quickly as needed under demanding deadlines in support of clients.