Think of a keyword that defines your business and use it for a query in your favorite search engine. Does your website appear? If you answered “no,” you’re not alone.
A key component of any digital strategy, search engine optimization (SEO) is an ongoing process to improve how your website is interpreted by search engines.
The goal is to get your products and services visible to the people who are searching for them.
When your site appears higher in relevant search results it means: better visibility, more traffic to your site, and ultimately more business.
The Ever-Changing Internet
SEO can be difficult to define because as the Internet continues to evolve, the concept of a 'search query' becomes more complicated. Search engines are constantly being updated to accommodate user expectations and SEO best practices must follow suit.
There is no magic formula for SEO. Every website is different and every industry has its own quirks when it comes to search.
There are a myriad of factors that can have an affect on search visibility, some of the more notable include (but are not limited to):
- Crawlability: How well can search engines scan and index your site?
- Design and Usability: Does your layout make it easy for your audience to find what they need?
- Content: Is your website material current and relevant for your audience?
- Function/Intent: Was your site built with your audience’s goals in mind?
- Keyword Focus: Does your copy integrate the key terms your audience is searching for?
- Social Media Integration: Are your social accounts helping to drive traffic to your site?
- Brand Authority: How well is your brand known, understood, and respected?
SEO success depends on understanding how search engines use the signals your website is sending and to make sure those signals accurately represent your product and your brand.
SEO at Liquid
We know, that sounds complicated. And that’s why you don’t have to tackle SEO alone. Liquid’s SEO services, backed by our certified industry monitoring and expertise, can help your website achieve your online marketing goals. We’ll help you reach a wider customer base and grow your brand.
- Website analysis
- Technical audit
- Content audit
- Link profile analysis
- Industry research
- Keyword research
- Competitor analysis
- Content recommendations
- Current content optimization
- New content ideas
- Internal link structure optimization
- Audience overview
- SEO Reporting
- Website traffic data
- Conversion insights
- Search relevance