- Media intelligence: social and editorial media content referring to your brand is gathered and analyzed through data mining
- Keyword research: the top words and phrases aligning with your business and customers are revealed through SEO activities
- Competitive research: similarities between you and your competitors are explored and opportunities within your field are uncovered
- Surveys & focus groups: direct feedback is collected from your target audience to inform better understanding about their needs and preferences
After all, it's far too easy for a business to head down the wrong discovery track by basing decisions on inferior data and incorrect assumptions. It happens way more often than you might think.
Along with accountability, our processes also allow us to establish valuable touchpoints with you and your business along the way. At various points we're able to communicate, ask questions, and fine tune our findings, forging a deeper understanding of your business and its goals.
Each of these six key activities play a pivotal role in our Market Research process:
- Define the Research Objective or Hypothesis
- Determine the Research Tactic(s) and Develop the Research Plan
- Collect Data
- Analyze What's Collected
- Visualize and Communicate the Results
- Take Action
Keep in mind, our digital strategy team involves Market Research in virtually all of our services. This powerful insight provides us with a foundational layer of learning and understanding about who you are and what you’re trying to accomplish for your business.