Inc. magazine unveiled its 35th annual Inc. 5000, their exclusive ranking of the nation’s fastest-growing private companies.
For the 4th year in a row, our growth earned us a spot on the list. We ranked no. 3,004 with a three-year growth of 114%.
Some facts about this year’s competition:
- Only 20 Advertising & Marketing companies in Pennsylvania made the list
- Only 8 companies from the Lehigh Valley made the list, and Liquid is the Valley’s only Advertising & Marketing company on the list
- The companies that make up the Inc. 5000 collectively generated 640,000 jobs over the past 3 years
- The 2016 list is ranked according to percentage revenue growth when comparing 2012 to 2015
- Companies must be U.S.-based, privately held, for profit and independent
Our continued recognition as a growth leader both locally and nationally is a tribute to the hard-working experts that make up our team and the quality work they do. We employ some of the most knowledgeable talent anywhere. By leveraging our combined expertise, and focusing on doing quality work and doing it profitably, we have ensured our continued success and growth.
About Laura Pruitt
Laura Pruitt is Liquid’s Marketing & PR Manager. She is responsible for planning and executing Liquid’s marketing efforts, leveraging the skills and expertise available within the Liquid team. Laura got her start at Liquid as an intern in the summer of 2009, worked part-time throughout her senior year of college and was hired full-time in 2010. Outside the office, Laura proudly wears the titles of wife and new mom.